At the Delhi Public School, we’ve got 15 acres for your child to explore and truly discover himself. Sports and extracurricular activities are at the heart of our curriculum, and we have a range of world-class facilities that will foster the overall development of your child.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Arts and crafts as a part of the regular curriculum.
- Performing Arts – Indian & Western Music: Vocal in classical and folk.
- Performing Arts – Dance: Indian (Kathak, Bharatanatyam, Satriya and contemporary) and Western dance.
- Indian and Western music instruments – Keyboard/Piano, Violin, Guitar, Tabla and Drums.
- Fine Arts & Applied Arts – carpentry, home science, sculpture, commercial arts.
- Theatre: English & Hindi.
- Digitalized Smart Labs – Math Lab, Science Lab, Language Lab & Computer Lab.
- Educational field trips.
- Workshops / Seminars.
- Health & Fitness Programmes.
- Thematic Assemblies.
- Events / Celebrations.